PDGM White Paper
Get prepared for this new payment model.
The Patient-Driven Groupings Model (PDGM) is the new payment model for Medicare Part A for home health services effective January 1, 2020. It is designed to ensure access to care for vulnerable patients as well as to eliminate the number of therapy visits as a payment factor.
Make sure you’re ready! Fill out the form to access our PDGM white paper. It includes information about:
- The new payment model and how it will affect your business
- Changing to a 30-day unit of payment from the current 60-day payment episode
- Payment based on patient characteristics
- The elimination of therapy thresholds as a component of payment
- 432 possible Home Health Resource Groups (HHRG)