Casamba has best in class SaaS technology built in a Private Cloud environment.
We talk a lot about what and how we do things, but it is just as important to share why we have taken on these initiatives. Security is at the forefront of every decision we make at Casamba. Providing a private cloud allows us to deliver sophisticated cyber solutions and the potential to mitigate security incidents. Protecting your data is our top priority.
Casamba’s Cloud application provides a superior user experience. Data modernization and performance are cornerstones of Casamba’s technology stack. We have updated our software for newer computing approaches, including newer languages, frameworks and infrastructure platforms. We do this in order to offer you the latest in technology, allow for operational agility and greater efficiency, and to be able to pivot with greater speed and accuracy in software upgrades. We have made these upgrades so you can focus on running your business.
Web vs. Cloud Application
- Almost exclusively designed to be used from a web browser
- Limited scalability
- Limited availability
- User data and business processes stored in a single data center
- Only runs on provider web servers
- Each customer uses their own instance of the application
- Isolated-tenancy solution
- Not always exclusively dependent on web browsers
- Majority of the compute cycles happening in a data center
- Inherent scalability
- Very high up-time
- User data and business processes stored in a single or multiple replicated data center(s)
- Can run on the user’s computing systems or the provider’s web servers
- Provider application is standardized for all customers
Control. Flexibility. Scalability.
Casamba chose to move our technology to a Private Cloud environment versus a Public Cloud. A private cloud consists of cloud computing resources used exclusively by one business or organization. The private cloud is physically located at Casamba’s on-site data center. In a private cloud, the services and infrastructure are always maintained on a private network and the hardware and software are dedicated solely to our organization – More control.
In this way, a private cloud can make it easier to customize resources to meet specific IT requirements – More flexibility.
Private clouds are often used by government agencies, financial institutions, and any other mid- to large-size organizations with business-critical operations seeking enhanced control over their environment – More scalability.