Regional Vice President, Sales
The Regional Vice President, Sales is responsible for meeting or exceeding the sales targets to meet the company objectives. The position is responsible for working with the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) to develop strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization.
Main Duties and Tasks:
- Executes annual sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives.
- Directs implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
- Ensures communications are coordinated, supports sales plan objectives and meets organizational expenditure requirements in conjunction with VP of marketing.
- Recommends sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Implements approved distribution strategies.
- Manages multiple channel selling strategies.
- Builds, develops and manages sales team capable of carrying out needed sales and service initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Degree in Physical Therapy with a business focus preferred.
- Demonstrates detailed knowledge of the company’s products and services.
- Possesses knowledge of competitive products and markets.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Demonstrates ability to think creatively.
- Exhibits awareness of best sales practices and methods.
- Works well with a team.
- Exhibits familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Possesses strong persuasive abilities.
- Demonstrates solid motivational and leadership skills.
- Maintains a professional but confident and outgoing demeanor.
- Is capable of conducting independent research.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- This job operates in a professional office environment.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
- Regularly required to talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Travels up to 50%.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@Casamba.net